“Who doesn’t know the past cannot understand the present. Who doesn’t understand the present cannot shape the future.“ (Hans–Friedrich Bergmann)
It is well known that a person’s unique biography has much to say about that person’s likely future behaviour and professional success. Probing into a person’s professional and personal history is therefore an essential element of any meaningful diagnostic process.
Exploring these backstories can give us an invaluable first insight and a yardstick for recognizing and measuring unique experiences and competences.
- Founding of aestimamus by Christoph Aldering in 2012 with the aim being able to offer focused and exclusive services in the area of management diagnostics
- Start with a small team, successively build up to currently 9 permanent consultants and assistants (2019) as well as 12 cooperation partners who support depending on specific projects’ need
- 2014 entry of Dr. Judith Hankes as partner and shareholder
- Both are now offering the experience from > 6,000 individual assessments (average approx. 150 assessments p.a./consultants) and a variety of assessment or management appraisal projects in different corporate contexts: SMEs / family-owned companies, major international corporations; in various industries (including Production, Finance, Retail, Energy, Professional Service)
- The clear majority of clients have long-term framework agreements so that services can be provided at short notice and with necessary flexibility
- Since the company was founded in 2012, 1.0 percent of all realized turnover has been donated to the hospice movement Emmerich e. V. (www.hospiz-emmerich.de) donated. Since that time a nearly 6-digit amount has come together